Friday, July 10, 2009

Summer Resolution


I believe you all heard of New Year's Resolution, right? Well, this time around I decided to make a Summer Resolution. As I looked at my planner today, I realized that half of the summer has already gone by. I have a little less than two month till school is back on full force. Two months seem like a long time to accomplish anything, right? Well...not really. Therefore, I decided to make a list of summer resolution I hope to fulfill before September 1!

<>
<>
Let's start with 'Illumination'...my heart and soul. Well, maybe not like that (LOL!) but this story took up almost a year of my time. Before the summer ends, I hope to present the conclusion to this story. There are still many details I need to sort out and I still need a good finish. However, I am 95.5% sure that I will finish it on time. I'm crossing my fingers for the best! (^v^)
<>
<>
Now, let's move on to 'Dusk of Dawn', my collection of short stories. As you all know, I am currently in the middle of Berray's story. I still need to write the conclusion but it should end in two or three more chapters. I haven't exactly decide on the next one but it is highly likely that it will be Rady (Raymond and Ady) because I was inspire by this plot. It should be slightly more touching than the others. I really like what I pictured in my mind at this point but I'm not sure how the 'finish product' would turned out. Anyway, judging from my poll, it seem like most people are looking forward to FungYi. If nothing comes up, that should be next, following Rady!
Since I'm on the topic already, I will give you all a slight idea of how the other short stories are coming along in my complicated mind. I already have the general plot for Myolie, Nancy, and Selena but I still need to work with Charmaine. As for the potential actresses, it seems like Fala, Kate and Linda is on the to-be-considered stage. If I could come up with a plot with them, I might give them a story. By the way, I am leaning toward something dark. In addition, I also need to make separate posters for all of them. Woah, this is a long-term commitment. I hope to write as much as possible before things start to fade away...
<>
<>
In addition, I hope to continue making this blog active and interesting. I will try my best to come up with interesting topic to talk about. Lately, I haven't been watching any new TVB series. I don't know. It just doesn't seem that interesting anymore. However, I heard Burning Flame 3 got good rating, even though HK rating doesn't really do some series justice. I think I will give it a try, especially since I really like Wong Hei. Although, I didn't watch that many series lately, I still keep up to date of what is airing in HK and what series is being film. I'm looking forward to some very anticipated series at the end of this year!
<>
<>
At last, I should reveal something of my upcoming story after 'Illumination'. I have the general plot in my head. So far it is leaning toward being a FungYi/Ronolie/Kency/Samiela/Charvin
/Boselena??? However, it is not settle yet. I still have many things to figure out.
<>
<>
Anyway, that's all for my Summer Resolution. There is still many more things I want to do but that have to do with my personal life and I don't want to bore all of you to death...So that's it! (^o^) Thanks for hearing me rant!
<>
<>

No comments:

Post a Comment