Sunday, July 5, 2009

R = Robot Raymond

Why I call Raymond a robot? Here's why:

- 7/10-11 (Promotion of PowerRoot at Malaysia)#
- 7/11 (Fan meeting at Singapore)#
- 7/12 (Promotion of PowerRoot at Malaysia)#
- 7/16 (FungYi's series)*
- 7/20 (Fung & Kay movie)*
- 7/22 (Mini-concert in Vietnam)#
#Schedule credited to FungForever
*Not sure how reliable are those dates.

Allow me to say one word first..."Wow"!

First of all, I would like to say that I check for Raymond's news frequently on AsianFanatics because they usually have the latest news before it is even confirm. Thank's to all his fans (^v^). However, lately I find the posts to be too... confusing. Why? Not because it was confusing to understand but it was almost impossible for me to follow up on it. That's when I realized that the problem is not the posts but Mr. Raymond Lam's schedule. In one post, a fan is excited about him going to Singapore...another to Vietnam. I guess I lost count. Therefore, I went to his official fan site, FF, to see what was going on. And I was shock at the pile of work up Mr. Lam's sleeves. Being his loyal fan, I have already feel anxious for him when he started preparing for his concert. When I learned that he was filming GTL and preparing for his concert, I honestly worried about his health and his performance. Yet, he surprised me by performing amazingly. I was so happy and was looking forward for him to recharge his energy and start out fresh for his upcoming TVB series with Yi.

Now, any hour ago I just found out he is going to do a movie with Kay. I was like "What are EEG and TVB doing to this poor man? He just pulled himself through his concert and finished filming GTL. Now, you are pulling him to do a movie and a series together??? As well as a mini-concert, the coffee promotions, and another album coming up! Don't get me wrong, I understand that for an artist to be busy is a good thing but what about health, family, and even love. Work-life balance is important. Yet, I know he will pull through because he had in the past. I remember him filming both HOG and DOL at the same time and both series came out fabulous. Overall, I just want to say I hope Robot Raymond would be recognized and appreciated for his work. He is truly amazing .

No comments:

Post a Comment