Monday, July 26, 2010

Raymond Lam's 4th Album Come 2 Me


Wow! This album gave me quite a scare. Why? Okay, let's start at the beginning...I received the package this afternoon and I was so happy! I was waiting for a week and I had been to youtube to hear all the songs but it is not the same as owning your own album. Anyway, so I opened the package (Always love that feeling) and I was surprise with the 24 cards of the special version. I was actually expecting smaller cards but it was actually pretty big, the size of a book. It was totally worth it to own this special album...plus I love the entire album because all the songs are so different. My favorite so far!

Anyway, so I was listening from my CD player because my laptop was otherwise occupied. Starting from the midway of the theme song of MOL, it suddenly stopped. I wasn't scared at that point...so I quickly get on my laptop and started ripping the songs into my computer. Again, it stopped at the exact song...No matter how many time I tried, it still didn't work for the last three songs. I was scared at that point. I hate returning items. I thought it is just my luck that I got the defected item. So...at a last resort, I opened my brother's computer and tried it one more time...

...

Oh! Thank god it worked! That was quite a scare! Anyway, I am very satisfied with this album all together. Now I am going to go listen it some more...maybe later I might post some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment