Thursday, July 22, 2010

Breeze's Update

Hey,

So what is Breeze's up to lately? I am sorry for disappearing for a while now but my life was loaded with stress and work. I finally finish school but I have so much to do. However, I still continue my writing. This is something I have a passion for and I can't help but think up stories and scenarios. Still, I have stopped for a long period of time. I am afraid I am a little rusty. Anyway, so how am I doing? Well, I tried to write the next chapter of Illumination...halfway through...I couldn't really continue...I can always force myself to continue but I felt I need more inspiration. Hopefully, it will come soon or else...I will have to make myself write... As for Dusk of Dawn, I keep going back and forth with one story to the next... However, thank god, Raymond's fourth album came out. I can feel my stories from each of his songs. I absolutely love his latest album!!! So I think this would be my next project...and god knows, when I will update Lethal Clash.

Lastly, I want to thank my readers who still remember me and I must apologize for the long wait. I will do my best!

Love,
Breeze (^v^)

No comments:

Post a Comment