Wednesday, September 2, 2009

(^v^) New Layout! (^v^)

Hey!

Before school officially start, I want to give this blog a new face! What do you think? Haha! I want to make the center body transparent...but I tried so many time and it still didn't work. Anyone know how? I will really appreciate it!

Okay, just to give you all an update on my latest progress. I should be able to post another chapter of Illumination by/at this weekend. I'm working on the second chapter already. I definitely need to speed things along...but no pressure, right? As for Dusk of Dawn, I am currently putting it on hold until I finish Illumination. I still haven't decide the next short stories. Based on the poll, Tavia won by, as the saying goes, approximately nine blocks. As of now, next came Myolie...then Linda. I can't promise you that this is the order but I will try my best to make Tavia's story come next...since there are so many supporter. However, it will still be a while because of school and everything...(By the way, where are all the Charray's fans? I expected Rady to get 0 but Charray??? Hehe...)

Anyhow, I need to go to sleep now! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment