Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Amateur Posters

Hey, I decided to post some old posters that I made way WAY back in the old days. LOL! Seriously, it is only a few years old but it seem ancient to me. Anyway, most of them are stories that I planned to write but never got to...Yeah, you know the feeling...It is in my head but I never took the energy to write it. So...Here goes... (Seriously, I think they are really...urgh... but tell me what you think...hehe...)


This old is about a year old. I didn't planned this story but it came to me one day but instead of writing it, I decided to made a poster and forgot about it. LOL!


This one is very old. You can actually tell because I was called Raymeila at that time. Anyway, I love puppies and dogs; therefore, I started this but I lack inspiration!

Same as the prior one, this one is so old I can't remember the story but I am just posting it up for no reason at all.


This has a very interesting storyline. I might actually write it sometimes in the future but I won't use this poster. I just put it together really fast. I don't think it is finish...

Ah! This one is recent. I really like this plot but I lack inspiration; therefore, it is on hold for now till...who knows when.
Note: The following stories had never been posted nor finish! "(^v^)"

No comments:

Post a Comment