Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An Uninvited Date: Red-Eyes=Red Apple=Satan?

Picture credit to raymondlam.info

Yesterday, Raymond participated in the costume fitting for his latest drama, An Uninvited Date. Honestly, this character is like a dream come true for me. For those who know me, I am a crazy fan on supernatural themes and stories. Imagine my surprise when Raymond have the role of a Satan-like character who are not only supernatural but he is evil!

The costume was a little disappointment because I was expecting something more...unique. However, I love the red eyes. I was kind of expecting a 'punk' like Satan with a dark gang member costume but judging from his outfit, he is probably a sophisticated Satan with polish...

Overall, this will be my most anticipated series so far. I can't wait for more news and pictures of this drama! Wonderful! (^v^)

No comments:

Post a Comment