Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mysterious of Love Trailer

OMG! I am so happy and exciting right now! I was deep in my studies and work when I went over to Raymond's discussion forum and discover the new FungYi series Trailer! Imagine my surprise and my joy! I can't express how exciting I am because it was not what I expected. I am not sure what I expected but usually I don't put too much hope on TVB sales presentation but this time....I love it! I guess I will point out what I love...hehe...

1) The Overwhelming Effect. At first when I heard of this series involving cases, I imagine something small because there isn't much news on this series and it is not high profile. However, this trailer prove me wrong because first there is the huge lab (Very cool), the explosion, the wide city shoot, all gave me a 'Wow' feeling. Even though it is similar to FH, I like adding the mysterious factor into it.

2) The Love Story. The contrast between the two main love story in this series are a very interesting factor. On one side, there is the dreaming/classical love between Raymond and Tavia. A love story where a silly, yet lovable girl fall for a 'prince' in which they would have to overcome a certain amount of obstacles to be together. Adding the modern touch to it, where one is a cop and the other is a 'logic' professor in a mysterious and intense setting is a sure capture of audience's heart. Meanwhile, on the other side, Kenneth and his 'girlfriends' reflected the sensational aspects, giving us a very modern approach and view on relationships.

3) Raymond. Come on! You should know he is on the list. Anyway, as I mention before when I first saw Raymond's hair cut, I was really disappointed. However, later on I started thinking...Raymond always look good on screen and I never trust photographer. So I got my answer. I love Raymond's looks here! Tavia is agreeing with me on this one! (...the way she was staring at him through his car window) I love his personality in this series especially when he analyzed 'love' with a physic logic. LOL! Anyway, I am surprise that he will be under threat in this series. (Bet, it is near the end) Love to see that!

4) Tavia. Wow. I was expecting a silly and down-to-earth cop... I wasn't expecting a girl that melt my heart with her adorable expression. When I heard about Tavia's character, a strong righteous cop with very true feelings, I know I will love her character. (What's not to love?) However, after the trailer I realize this girl could really steal my heart. I absolutely love her expression when she bitten her lips and let her head fall onto Raymond's arm. This is going to be one of my favorite pairing in the waiting!

OMG! I am getting way too exciting! I need to wait patiently for this series but... wow... I need it fast! LOL!


Watch it at Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHHlh5ZBF2k

Credit to thejetters2

2 comments:

  1. Haha I feel the same way. I am so excited too and I have no idea when it will air. I LOVE Tavia and Ray as a pair and it seems so refreshing because the last time they acted as a couple was so many years ago. Plus, I love watching Ray in love relationships, he's so cute. The seriousness in his character also makes him very attractive.
    Ah now it's my turn of getting ahead of myself. I'm all hyped up now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here !!
    can't wait to see this seires
    i love crime/mystery series
    and love the fungyi pairing so much.

    ReplyDelete