Monday, August 24, 2009

My Fave Five Pairing

As school is quickly approaching, I realize that my free time is limited. I still have a load of things to do but the most urgent is finishing up Illumination, especially since I know during the school year it will be almost impossible to write/update often. Basically, I can't promise anything but I will promise I will try my best. In the meantime, my new story (the one coming after Illumination) keep creeping up on me. The plot is getting more and more interesting (to me anyway) I would like to start writing it soon but...I need to finish this one!

Anyway, so I am not sure are any of you are interested and curious about my favorite pairing...since I just post the top 5 Raymond's pairing. Well, honestly, I don't have a definite Raymond pairing...I am almost fine with whoever he is pairing as long as there is chemistry and the plot is good. However, I guess I will just post my fave five as of now and why...

(Not in any particular order)

1) Raymond Lam and Leila Tong : I sometime have a tendency of choosing/rooting for the opposite of the majority. I doubt there is many Raymeila's fan, since they only have one series together. However, I always like Leila's acting and, of course, I love Raymond. Yeah, so usually in polls when I see no one vote for them, I vote for Leila and Raymond because I like to go against everyone else. LOL!

2) Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung : As you all may know, I love to read and write fanfiction. This couple is in my fave five mostly because of fanfictions. Seriously, I like them because of all their fans and their off-screen interaction. Mainly because I don't like the two time they are paired together. I hope their new series would make me like them ever more!

3) Raymond Lam and Bernice Liu : Basically, I love Bernice's carefree and shining personality; therefore, when she is paired up with Raymond in most of their functions, I can't help but like this couple. In addition, I really enjoy their interaction in real life! Oh, they look rather nice together, don't you agree? Hehe...

4) Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh: One word...actually one series. The Drive of Life. How often do I see a series where Raymond act so free and comfortable with his partner? Plus, I believe I see the most kissing scene from him in this series. Haha! Come on, you have to remember the epic scene on the bus, right? Yeah, got to love that!

5) Raymond Lam and Nancy Wu : Surprise? Yeah, I didn't really think about this too much but I really want to see a Nancy and Raymond pairing. She has a very sweet and upbeat personality. Therefore, I hope TVB will start promoting her to lead, so I can watch a Rancy pairing!

Hi, are you wondering where did Myolie, Linda, and Selena went??? Yeah, they are my fave too but at this point if I have to chose...yeah. I bet in a few month this will change...

No comments:

Post a Comment